The Rutgers University Libraries’ Research Guide on Interprofessional Education provides a comprehensive set of Interprofessional Education (IPE) resources for researchers, educators, and students.
- Search IPE focused journals, publications and databases (see: Home and Library Resources tabs)
- Access AHRQ’s TeamSTEPPS teamwork tools aimed at optimizing patient outcomes by improving communication and teamwork skills among health care professionals (see: TeamSTEPPS tab)
- Browse National IPE Centers, Programs and Initiatives (see: National Centers & Associations tab)
- Search recently published IPE curricula articles (see: Curriculum tab)
- Access resources on IPE evaluation and assessment (see: Evaluation & Assessment tab)
- Browse resources on IPE team diversity (see: Team Diversity Tab)